Monday, August 20, 2012

Reality in a Dream...

it felt so real and so terrifying. i was in san francisco in a fast food restaurant which i remember to be burger king at the time. i was sitting at a table with 2 guys, who i seemed to know very well in my dream. we were just kickin it-- when all of a sudden one of the guys pulled up my shirt half way and pulled off a pair of small sharp scissors that i had taped right beneath my chest. then he took the scissors and slit me open from where my first rib was, to the middle of my chest. and he proceeded to pull out a small object--( an object that i can't really describe, except that it looked as if it were a organ & was slightly smaller than the palm of my hand). he pulled it out of me as if i were hiding it. and all i could do was watch him pull it out of me, as if i didn't feel a thing. and in a short second, the other guy was right behind me with the scissors and he stabbed me right in the middle of my back, until the handles of the scissors were touching my back. then i put one hand over my chest and turned around, looking to the back of the restaurant hovering over the table and with other hand reaching for my mother. blood was everywhere. blood seeping through my clothes, my chest, back and mouth. i was pleading for my mothers help. i was crying for her to save me, to rescue me... to help me escape the pain. then i woke up.
Adele L Kreitner
12-20-98

funny how dreams can depict real life so well...

No comments:

Post a Comment